Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Creek Company: my experience

"The Creek Company manufactures Inflatable Pontoon Boats, Float Tubes, Stand Up Paddle Boards and Fly Fishing Accessories."  A little over a year ago I purchased a relatively inexpensive one man pontoon from The Creek Company.  I used it the next day without any problems.  Because the boats are a lot less expensive than most, I didn't really expect much from The Creek Company in terms of quality or customer service.  The boat stayed in my garage for a while, and saw very little use.  A few months ago, I decided to use it to float a 10 mile stretch of river.  I had an issue with the seat during the float.  I sent an email to The Creek Company and advised of the issue.  Much to my surprise, The Creek Company addressed the issue very quickly and to my satisfaction. 
I highly recommend The Creek Company.  You get an excellent watercraft for an extremely affordable price, and wonderful customer service.